Monday, March 8, 2010

Journaling

Alright I really enjoy writing. I love writing down what has been happening in my life. Also it has been helping me get things that are bothering out of my head. Some of the things in my journal have and is going to show up on my blog. My journal helps me with blogging ideas and it give y'all a chance to know what is going on in my life. Yesterday I got to thinking cause at work it gets boring cause I clean. So my mind wonderings. It also gives me a chance to talk to God. Well that got me to thinking why don't I journal my prayers to God so that is what I am doing. I want to do it so that I can see prayers that are answered. I mean I see them answered when I speak my prayers but I do forget some of the things that I pray about to God and some times I forget how awesome He really is.
An update on my aunt, she has been doing really good. They are hoping that she can come home with in the next few days to a week. She has been getting up, walking around, and sitting in the chair. Thank you for all who have been praying for her. Please continue to pray for her.
Please pray for my grandma as well. She is getting worse not remembering things. When I am at work she thinks that I am there to take her home and keeps asking when she can go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment