Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Alright I know that Easter is only two days away and today is Good Friday but I had to blog something. I wanted to blog something I guess. I still like my job at Wal-Mart. Now that I know what I am doing I like it even more. I am finish with the training and now I am by myself.
Also when I started looking for another job a while back I was also looking to get into a church full-time or part-time. I was looking cause my degree is in Christian Ministries and I would love to use it. While I keep getting remind my a good friend (he knows who he is) that I am using it but in a different way. I am using it by doing things with in my own church. I am helping out with Awanas and anything that I am asked to do. I really enjoy helping people. So for right now I have backed off looking to get into a church and see what God has in store for me at Wal-Mart. I would like to move up in Wal-Mart. I guess I will see what happens.
I hope that everyone has plans to attend church this weekend. If you go to church invite one of your friends who does not go to church. It might change their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment