Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interesting Day

I had my interview today with Enon Baptist Church in Easley SC. It was suppose to be a 2 and half hour ride. It ended up being a 3 and half hour drive. I did manger to get there on time and I mean right at 7. I got lost and the pastor had to come and get me. Once I got there and had the interview everything went great. I felt confident about my answer. Everyone there was really laid back. They have four more interviews and then I will know rather or not they chose me. I should know the end of March beginning of April. Please for their decision to pick the right candidate for the position.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that God will open all the doors for you to follow HIS chosen path for your ministry! What an exciting time for you!!!

    ReplyDelete