Monday, February 22, 2010

Letting Go.

Lately I have been having a problem of letting go of things. I have been wanting God to help me to do some things but I just felt like the last couple of weeks He said that in order for Me to help you, you have to let go of it and let Me handle it. So this past week week that is what I have been doing. I have seen a slow change just in how I have been feeling. I have not been feeling stressed over the situation and things have slowly began looking up. Things for me lately have been getting back to normal or atleast normal for me. It have taken a while but I am getting there.
So remember if you are feeling stressed about something give it to God. He wants it and He can take it better then we can. He hung on a cross for us so I think He can take a lot. So remeber that as well that when we feel like we can not take it anymore just think about Jesus and how He hung on a cross for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment