Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prayer Request.

I accidentally hit the enter key before I posted anything. Some times I get a head of myself.
Alright for the prayer request. It is nothing bad or anything but something positive. I got home yesterday and was checking my email. One of the churches that I had sent my resume to emailed me wanting an interview with them this Thursday night at 7pm. The church is Enon Baptist Church in Easley SC. It is for Youth Director. Please pray that it will be God's will that I get this job. Also pray for this church as they are seeking a youth leader. I may not be the one that they are looking for and so be it. So pray that God's hand is in this situation. Also pray for a safe trip for me because it is 3 hours away and I am not the best with directions at all. I have mapquest directions so we shall see how this goes.
I also had an interview last Friday for a babysitting job. It went well. I doubt that I will get it or even want it. The reason why I don't want it is because it will not pay enough for my bills and I would have to get a second job. Not that getting a second job is bad or anything but I personally don't want a second job. I would like to have that time to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment