Thursday, January 21, 2010

Accountable

We are 21 days into the New Year's and it feels like it has already been a year. A lot has happened to me in 21 days into the year. Lets just say that it was not good. Lets also say that I want to put it behind me and move forward now. I have gotten away from God and now I want to get back on track with Him. I want to be able to use this blog as a way to be held accountable to people. I want people that read this to see the change and also to be able to witness to the people that are reading this that don't have a relationship with God. Also to be able to get advice on things that are going on in my life. This is going to be a big year and God is going to use me this year I can feel it. Please pray for me as I will be praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment