Friday, January 22, 2010

Changing

Right now I am taking one day at a time. Letting God take control instead of me. I am seeing that that way is easy but hard at the same time. Part of me wants to hold on but knows that God's way is a lot better then mine.
Today started off better no tears when I woke up this morning. Then I get to work and the housekeeping had a meeting then I got asked to stay afterward. Well I did and I got more bad news that I really did not want to hear but needed to hear. So I started crying again. I already felt bad but trying to feel better. The news that I got just made it worse then it needed to be.
Well there are these bracelets that my church handed out as a witnessing tool. I have not been wearing lately because of what I had been doing. I felt ashamed of what I was doing and felt like it was not right to be doing what I was doing while I was wearing it. Basically I could not bring myself to witness to someone knowing what I was doing in my personal life. So last night I got to thinking about the bracelet and how I needed accountability. The bracelet is now become part of my accountability. I can see it everyday and know what I am and what I need to be doing. That I am a Christian and everyday I need to be witnessing. I need to be witnessing either through words, actions, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment