Friday, January 29, 2010

Frustrated or not

Alright the last couple of weeks I have been doing a lot of thinking. The more I thought about stuff the more frustrated I would get. Then I really got to thinking why am I so frustrated there is no need in it. The stuff that I am frustrated about is kinda in my control but really is not. What I mean by that is the whole thing about looking for a job. I mean the only thing that I can do right now is fill out as many applications as I can but then it is up to the people if they want to hire me or not. Plus the only other thing that I can do about that is pray about it. I really have to let God guide me.
Right now I am were God's wants me. Some times I wonder why I am where I am. The thing that I really have to remember is that I am here in this particulate part of my life is for a reason. I am not sure of what it is right now and probably will never know until I get to heaven. Another thing that I have really learned is can't run from God. He is walking with you everyday. You may think you are alone in situations but your not God is with every step of the way. All He is asking you to do is trust Him and let Him guide you. The things in your past really can not hurt you but only make you strong and a better person if you only learn from them. Some day you will be able to use experiences in your life to help someone else a long the way.
I once heard that God will let you be on a mountain for a time but He also wants you to be in the valley to help someone else find their mountain top. So right now the only thing I really want to do is serve God.

No comments:

Post a Comment