Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seeing Yourself

I have been thinking a lot about the question: Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years? By the way I really hate this question cause there has been time in my life that I had to say I don't know. I would love to be back in ministry full-time. I was doing work in mission but I cam home because I was disobedient to God. I am trying to change all of that and really stop and listen to God. I know ministry is all around me and you don't have to look hard or far.
Right now as far as ministry is concern I am not sure where God wants me. Far as I know God has me right where He wants me and that is witnessing to as many people as I can. Two songs come to mind. The first son is "Until the Whole World Hears" by Casting Crown. We don't stop witnessing until the whole world hears. The second one is "While I am Waiting" by John Wailing. Until we do find out where or what God's wants us to do we need to serve Him in everything.
Baiscally when it comes back to the question where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years? I am just going to focus on doing and serving for the Lord. I know that I have a family and a church family that will help and also hold me accountable to my actions. Trust me they already have and they will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment