Monday, January 25, 2010

Challenging

I could not come up with a name for this blog. I just had a hard time coming up with one. Today was spent looking for jobs and sending out resumes. I hate doing this process. I wish it was easy. I wish something would fall into my lap. Through all of this I am learning patience. If anyone knows me this is really hard for me cause I do not have patience at all. I want everything right then and there.
Right now I am thinking of someone. I just can not stop thinking about him. Maybe it is because we went though stuff together or that maybe I hurt him. I am not sure. Also it might be because I care for him a lot. It is not a care of that I love him but a care to know where he is spiritual. I want to witness to him so bad but I can't cause I know he want listen to me not with what I have done. I am praying that he will come around and that maybe someone else will come around and witness to him. I feel like he want listen to me anymore. Right now I am not sure of him and whats going on with him. If anyone has any ideas on how to witness or wants to help me witness to him I am all up for it. I just can not let him pass knowing that I could do something that could change his life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment